Many dispute the notion of the pre-Tribulation Rapture of the church. I contend that God’s intent is very clear: He will remove His people from the earth before the great and terrible Day of the Lord, i.e. the 7-year Tribulation. Not only does He provide much evidence in the New Testament to this promise, God also shows us through the prophet Isaiah that He will save and preserve believers in Jesus Christ from His wrath to come.
Sign Up Here
Receive new blog posts direct to your email inbox:
- Awaken Bible Prophecy Update 9-25-23 Bonus Commentary – FEMA October 4 Emergency Alert & More
- Biblical Audio Commentary – Obfuscation: The Fog of Lies
- Awaken Bible Prophecy Update 9-20-23: NAR Post-Trib End-Times Beliefs
- Biblical Audio Commentary – C.S. Lewis & Watchers
- Awaken Bible Prophecy Update 9-13-23: The Deep State is More than a Swamp
You may also like
- Isaiah 26:20 – Isaiah’s Pre-Trib Rapture Passage
- Rapture Readings 12 – Rapture or Wrath?
- Awaken Bible Prophecy Update 10-13-21 – What If… ?
- Biblical Audio Commentary – Rapture & Feast of Trumpets?
- Awaken Bible Prophecy Update 5-11-22: Why Post-Trib Rapture Isn’t Possible
- Biblical Audio Commentary – Tribulation Desolation: Good Luck, Post-Tribbers!
- 7-Year Tribulation
- Alien Encounters
- Antichrist Spirit
- Bible commentary
- Bible Prophecy
- Bible study
- Blood of Christ
- Book of Revelation
- Demonic Encounters
- Divine Council
- Ezekiel's War
- False Prophets
- Gary W. Ritter Novels
- General Topics
- Gog of Magog War
- Holy Spirit
- Israeli Defense Forces
- Millennial Kingdom
- New Age Spirituality
- Prophecy Update
- Psalm 83 War
- Sons of God