YouTube has once again cancelled me! This time it’s for “Harassment and cyberbullying.”
Who would have guessed two years ago (2-17-21) that I – little ol’ me – would be such a danger to the universe? How could I have known that my very words spoken in a small Bible class and subsequently heard by the extraordinary number of 21 people on my YouTube channel would threaten society’s very existence? To my astonishment, this is what I just learned in receiving another Strike Notice from Google’s video purveyor.
Here is what YouTube said:
I am responsible for “Harassment and cyberbullying” –
“Content that contains targeted harassment or malicious insults (such as racial slurs) isn’t allowed on YouTube. This includes, but is not limited to, stalking, threats, unwanted sexualization, and prolonged name-calling or malicious insults that target intrinsic attributes.”
Obviously, I am one terrible person for these felonies against the YouTube Community. One more Strike within their 90-day probation period, and they will remove my channel completely. Sadly, I have quite a lot of material there that I’ve only retained in archived back-ups and is very difficult to find and retrieve.
Regardless, as with the prior YouTube Strikes against me, it just spurs me on to bring the material forward for current consumption on Rumble and my website. It wouldn’t surprise me if one of these days Rumble goes the way of all social media and cancels me as well (along with many other Christian and conservative voices) – but in the meantime I’ll do what I can to thwart the censorship.
So, what awful things did I say to cause this charge of harassment and cyberbullying? Actually, in this Prophecy Update I think I hit almost every trigger point of the Left and literally offended everyone of that persuasion. One could say that I’m an equal opportunity offender. This would include the Biblical admonition against homosexuality and sexual depravity, election denial since I’ve discussed the massive fraud involved in the placement of Joe Biden in the Oval office, and effectively speaking against the fake Palestinian narrative. The whole trans thing wasn’t so prominent two years ago, otherwise I’d have certainly discussed this terrible abomination and attack upon America’s youth. Not only that, but I mentioned the word Qanon once.
The truth remains, however, and what I covered then continues to be quite relevant today.
Prophecy Update 2-17-21
God’s Problem with America
- Piggyback off key Scriptures from The Now Prophecies Chapter 7 (author – Bill Salus)
- Biblical boundaries
- America’s transgressions
- God’s forthcoming judgments
- Christian response
Piggyback off key Scriptures from The Now Prophecies Chapter 7
- Three Scriptures pertinent to sequence of judgment
- 2 Chronicles 7:14
- Jeremiah 7:16
- Hosea 4:6
2 Chronicles 7:14
“If my people who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land.”
“As for you, do not pray for this people, or lift up a cry or prayer for them, and do not intercede with me, for I will not hear you.”
“My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge;
because you have rejected knowledge,
I reject you from being a priest to me.
And since you have forgotten the law of your God,
I also will forget your children.”
- Meaning of verse sequence
- 2 Chronicles 7:14
- God provides way for healing
- However: if-then conditional
- If His children heed God’s Word, He can/will bring restoration (if He so chooses)
- If His children ignore His admonition, God will judge and punish
- 2 Chronicles 7:19-20 makes this clear:
- “But if you turn aside and forsake my statutes and my commandments that I have set before you, and go and serve other gods and worship them, then I will pluck you up from my land that I have given you, and this house that I have consecrated for my name, I will cast out of my sight, and I will make it a proverb and a byword among all peoples.”
- Jeremiah 7:16
- God’s mercy has term limits
- When His patience wears out – which it does – so does His mercy
- This creates situation for a nation – or a person – where there is no return
- God will no longer hear prayers for or about them
- In fact, He has previously instructed His prophets not to waste their time praying; He will not hear or heed
- Death knell
- Hosea 4:6
- God wants His character and His ways known
- He has provided Bible as guide to life and for knowing Him
- About 30% of Scripture is prophecy
- Bible prophecy – to be 1/3 of Bible is extremely important
- Israel ignored prophetic warnings and turned to other gods
- Led to God decreeing that people of Israel were no longer His children
- He purposed to abandon them to their pagan, anti-God desires
- The Jeremiah 7:16 declaration would be fulfilled because of this
- 2 Chronicles 7:14
- Bill Salus in The Now Prophecies outlines 4 Biblical boundaries that when crossed by a nation lead to its destruction
- Sexual perversion
- Idol worship
- Wickedness and moral decadence; i.e. depravity
- Let’s briefly explore how America has crossed those boundaries
For although they knew God, they did not honor him as God or give thanks to him, but they became futile in their thinking, and their foolish hearts were darkened. Claiming to be wise, they became fools, and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images resembling mortal man and birds and animals and creeping things.
Therefore God gave them up in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, to the dishonoring of their bodies among themselves, because they exchanged the truth about God for a lie and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever! Amen.
For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature; and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error.
And since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, God gave them up to a debased mind to do what ought not to be done. They were filled with all manner of unrighteousness, evil, covetousness, malice. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, maliciousness. They are gossips, slanderers, haters of God, insolent, haughty, boastful, inventors of evil, disobedient to parents, foolish, faithless, heartless, ruthless. Though they know God’s righteous decree that those who practice such things deserve to die, they not only do them but give approval to those who practice them.
- This is America
- Compare with Genesis 6:5-7
- The Lord saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every intention of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. And the Lord regretted that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him to his heart. So the Lord said, “I will blot out man whom I have created from the face of the land, man and animals and creeping things and birds of the heavens, for I am sorry that I have made them.”
- No time to detail the sexual perversions throughout ranks of our government officials, Big Tech moguls, Hollywood celebrities, and other elites in culture and society
- These people don’t know God – most hate him – hearts have grown hard and God has given them over to their lusts
- Include: involvement in sexual trafficking, child sacrifice, homosexuality, limitless sex with no consequences – leads to bloodlust for abortion to dispose of unwanted, inconvenient children
- Specifics of sexual perversions: (these are real things – not Qanon conspiracies as the complicit media likes to portray):
- Pizzagate – child sex trafficking
- Spirit cooking – Marina Abramovic parties – cakes showing depraved human images – pseudo-cannibalism
- Jeffrey Epstein “Lolita Express” to his “Orgy Island” – child exploitation
- Celebrities secret signs to each other – signal as part of club – hiding in plain sight
- Corporations signaling their involvement with embedded symbols that others in elite circles see and know
- And we think God will give America a reprieve?
- America was founded as Christian nation and gained God’s great favor
- No longer the case – may be those who say they’re Christians, but far from Bible believers
- Church is in midst of great falling away – only have to look at false doctrines preached as God’s Word:
- Liberation theology
- Black liberation theology
- Social justice
- NAR – prophets and apostles authority over churches
- Replacement theology – God has abandoned Israel
- Calvinism: no free will – God determines who will be saved
- Catholicism: universalism, ecumenicalism, Mary worship, purgatory, Jesus AND…salvation
- All these involve idols of one type or another
- No belief in true Jesus of Bible – Gospel has been perverted and false god lifted up
- What must God think of the church in America if His house no longer follows Him?
Wickedness and moral decadence; i.e. depravity
- In large measure this category is included in first issue of sexual perversion
- Depravity is typically sexual in nature
- Wickedness and evil often lead to extreme sexual sin
- Can a depraved America ever win God’s favor?
- God has chosen Israel as His special inheritance
- Deuteronomy 32:9
- But the Lord’s portion is his people, Jacob his allotted heritage.
- God has decreed a curse on those who hate His chosen people
- Genesis 12:3
- “I will bless those who bless you [Israel], and him who dishonors you I will curse, and in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.”
- God intends for Israel to bless all nations and peoples
- Those who reject Israel – who hate Israel – because of God’s unique relationship with Israel – hate God
- This hatred of what God loves will result in great punishment
- Bill Koenig: Eye to Eye: The Consequences of Dividing Israel – chronicles “coincidental” tragedies from natural weather events when America seeks to implement or even discuss 2-state solution
- Given Israel-haters hired into Biden regime, already clear this will become prominent factor in America’s ongoing decline
God’s forthcoming judgments
- Scripture tells us more birth pains are coming – Jesus details in Matthew 24
- Scripture tells us persecution is coming – Paul 2 Timothy3:12
- Scripture tells us the a day of wrath is coming upon an unbelieving world – Paul Romans 2:5
- God will pour out His punishments upon God-hating world in 7-year Tribulation – Book of Revelation
- We are to watch for Jesus (Matthew 24:42)
- We are to be alert and of sober mind (1 Peter 5:8)
- We are to be on guard and awake (Mark 13:33)
- We are to be salt and light (Matthew 5:13-16)
- We are to occupy until Jesus comes (Luke 19:13)
- We are not to despair or give up (2 Corinthians 4:8-9)
- We are afflicted in every way, but not crushed; perplexed, but not driven to despair; persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed;
Brace yourselves. Hang in there. Jesus is coming soon.
Alas, the people I hang around with on the internet; pastors, prophecy writers, Bible experts, Christians, guys who get themselves thrown off You Tube. I guess I’m just not a part of the current times. Thank God!
We are a motley bunch!
That’s why every time I hear or see someone say ‘God bless America’, I just want to grab’em and shake’m. This land has kicked Him out of it, shook a fist at Him and flipped Him the finger, and the church sat back and let it happen. Then, everyone wonders where He is when disaster strikes. We forfeit the right to ask Him for anything. So, those verses absolutely apply to America. And if He didn’t judge America, He would have to apologize to Israel.
Just like if Israel had done it’s job, if the church had done its job – the world would be a lot better place. But, of course, God knew we’d both fail and prepared for it in His mercy.